The support of our partners, patrons and members has always played an important role in the development of our institution. Show your support for Photo Elysée and keep our exceptional heritage alive. Together, let us share and develop our common passion for photography.
Become a member
Become a member and participate in the life of the museum. Show your commitment to Photo Elysée and keep its exceptional heritage alive. Together, let us share and develop our common passion for photography.
During the temporary closure of the museum for our move to Plateforme 10, members continue to enjoy free admission to our partner institutions and visits to art and photography related exhibitions.
- MCBA (Musée cantonal des Beaux-Arts) – Lausanne
- mudac (Musée de design et d’arts appliqués contemporains) – Lausanne
- MAMCO (Musée d’art moderne et contemporain) – Genève
- Centre de la photographie Genève – Genève
- Musée suisse de l’appareil photographique – Vevey
- Médiathèque du Valais – Martigny
- MBAL (Musée des beaux-arts du Locle) – Le Locle
- Photoforum Pasquart – Bienne
- Fotomuseum Winterthur – Winterthour
- Fotostiftung Schweiz – Winterthour
- Museum für Gestaltung Zürich – Zürich
We would like to warmly thank our precious partners, companies and foundations who accompany us on a daily basis in our mission of conservation and promotion of visual heritage. Their support contributes decisively to the realization of numerous ambitious, innovative projects and events open to all audiences, as well as to the influence of Photo Elysée in Switzerland and internationally.
Private Partners, Patrons and Institutional Partners
Do you want to support us?
Make a donation and participate in the development of our projects and events as well as the enrichment of our unique collection of more than one million objects, covering the entire history of photography.
IBAN CH76 0076 7000T 542 6032 1
Chemin de Mornex 3 B
Reference: don Photo Elysée
It is with great pleasure that we will welcome you to our new premises from June 2022 onwards. Until then, the MCBA areas are open and would be delighted to receive you.
Rent a space
For further information about privately booking an area, please contact us by email or phone.
Created in 1988 to build up a collection of photographs, the Elysée Foundation has been able to finance many ambitious projects in Switzerland and abroad.
Jean-Claude Falciola | President