LabElysée is the museum’s space dedicated to digital culture. A living laboratory at the heart of the museum, LabElysée questions the way that a cultural institution dedicated to photography plays with new technologies. At a time when Internet has become a creative tool, LabElysée invites the visitor, to the museum and online, to follow and contribute to the development of the photography museum of the future.
- LabElysée is a living laboratory where the visitor can live and experience the digital world at the heart of the museum.
- LabElysée is both physical and virtual.
- LabElysée is flexible, versatile, modular and reactive.
- LabElysée tests and questions the changes brought about by the digitization of society.
- LabElysée is a catalyst for encounters.
- LabElysée highlights the innovative projects sponsored by the museum.
- LabElysée encourages the visitor to view photography with a critical eye.
- LabElysée invites the visitor to shape the museum of the future.